Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hillary Hits the Slots

I hate Hillary Clinton. I hate what she says, and how she says it -- her deep measured voice is more annoying than nails on a chalkboard. She says stupid things like "I ain't no little ole woman standing by my man and baking cookies" and then she does exactly that. She's a first class bitch, and a liar . . . oh, did I mention I hate her?

So you can imagine my chagrin when I read this headline in the Las Vegas Sun -- "See Clinton victorious, right by the slot machines" http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/jan/20/see-clinton-victorious-right-slot-machines/

Nowhere in this article does it say Hillary actually played the slots, but it does say that the Clintons were staying at the Bellagio -- well, la de da.

If Hillary wanted to connect with the common man and woman (and child), she should have stayed at Circus Circus and played the penny machines. That's where the Latino families she appears to be so popular with stay. But no, she's Hillary, she stays at the Bellagio. Did I mention I hate her?

No comments: