Saturday, January 19, 2008

New from IGT -- the World's Most BORING Slot!

I read yesterday that profits are down at IGT -- no surprise there.

http://www.lvrj.com/business/13890917.html

Perhaps it is because they continually churn out BORING slot machines. There I said it. Dull, dull, dull. . .

To prove my case I thought I would play one of their new slots - Three Pandas - last night at Red Rock.

Okay, the name says it all. If you get three pandas you get free spins. No stacked wilds, no fancy graphics, just three pandas. I never got three pandas so I can't tell you if the bonus round is any more exciting than the base game.

http://www.igt.com/GamingGroup/Games/game_detail.asp?toggle=ovr&pid=5.113.120&type_id=5324&pl=#cnt

Now granted it's not the the ugliest slot I've ever seen, just boring. IGT really needs to ditch or revamp these Aussie import "Lightning Box" games they are producing.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the stock analysts really need to get out of the office and actually wager some money on these slots before rendering their verdicts and predictions. IGT will not get back on track with losers like "Three Pandas."

No comments: