Sunday, February 10, 2008

Free Buffets for the Rest of My Days

Sorting through the Birthday Offers this month, Silverton wins hands down with two free buffets. Red Rock ponied up with a $15 dining certificate which is not bad, but still not the value Silverton is willing to dish out.

Looking over my points and free meals, it seems as though I'll never have to cook, or pay for food again.

It sounds great, but the buffets, and the cafes do become tiresome -- I always end up eating too much and my health suffers.

I've put on ten pounds since I moved to Vegas, and I am getting downright pudgy.

Of course, this is a situation that is good to have, right?

Note that it is possible to show restraint and eat healthy in a buffet, just as it is possible to stick to a strict gambling budget.

That said I hear my stomach growling and my slot elbow is itching.

No comments: